The ingredient of Pistachio dukkah salmon fillets
- 1 cup pistachio kernels
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 tsp cracked black peppercorns
- 6 x 240g salmon fillets, gone skin attached
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 limes, halved
The instruction how to make Pistachio dukkah salmon fillets
- Place pistachio kernels, sesame seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, salt and peppercorns into a large, non-stick frying pan beyond medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until aromatic and sesame seeds are golden. sever from heat and set aside to cool.
- Spoon pistachio blend into a small food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. Place salmon fillets onto a flat feat surface, skin side down. Spoon dukkah mix onto each salmon fillet, pressing into flesh.
- Preheat a barbecue hotplate to medium, then increase in the manner of oil. accumulate salmon fillets, skin side down. Cook for 3 minutes. direction and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cooked to your liking, taking care not to burn dukkah coating. benefits later lime and fattoush (see related recipe).
Nutritions of Pistachio dukkah salmon filletscalories: 706.245 calories
fatContent: 47 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 65 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 156 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 874.25 milligrams sodium