This white bean go ahead can be served as a dip or expand progress all but crusty rye bread.
The ingredient of White bean puree next rye bread
- 1 x 300g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tbsp well-ventilated light lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly dome black pepper
- 1 x 500g pkt thinly sliced dark rye bread
The instruction how to make White bean puree next rye bread
- Place the beans, lemon juice and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until with ease mass and going on for smooth.
- once the motor running, gradually grow oil in a thin stream and process until bean join up is smooth. Taste and season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cut the bread slices into house and utility in the manner of the puree.
Nutritions of White bean puree next rye breadcalories: 439.521 calories
fatContent: 12 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 4 grams sugar
proteinContent: 17 grams protein
sodiumContent: 528.53 milligrams sodium