It will be hard to decrease at just one of these gluten-free nut biscuits. This recipe is FODMAP affable recipe for a Low FODMAP diet.
The ingredient of Gluten-free nut biscuits
- 125g unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 firmly packed cup (100g) brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 cup (150g) rice flour*
- 1 cup (150g) unsalted unclean nuts in the same way as sultanas, all but chopped
The instruction how to make Gluten-free nut biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays subsequently baking paper.
- Using electric beaters, cream butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and thick. go to the egg and vanilla, and stress inflection to combine. Fold in yoghurt, flour and nut mix. Roll slightly rounded tablespoons of the mixture, flatten and place on the subject of with reference to trays. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool in the region of trays for 5 minutes, subsequently next transfer to a rack to cool. allowance in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Nutritions of Gluten-free nut biscuitscalories: 125.475 calories
fatContent: 7.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 1.8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 44 milligrams sodium