aspiration this vegetarian Indonesian stir-fry for dinner with a difference.
The ingredient of Indonesian semur tofu and noodles
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles (Lion brand)
- 4 pale purple mauve (Asian) eschalots, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp arena white pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 x 7cm cinnamon attach
- 3 x 200g pkts Thai tofu, halved transversely
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 7 green shallots, ends trimmed, cut into 7cm lengths
- 2 tbsp kecap manis
- 250ml (1 cup) water
The instruction how to make Indonesian semur tofu and noodles
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Drain well.
- Place eschalot, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a mortar and use a pestle to gently pound until a cement forms.
- Heat oil in a wok greater than medium-high heat until just smoking. Add garlic bonding agent and cinnamon and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until fragrant. accumulate tofu, tomato and shallot and stir-fry for 1 minute. mount up the kecap manis and water and bring to the boil. sever from heat. go to the noodles and gently toss until just combined.
- Spoon in the middle of in the midst of bowls to serve.
Nutritions of Indonesian semur tofu and noodlescalories: 493.057 calories
fatContent: 24 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 8 grams sugar
proteinContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1725.23 milligrams sodium