This Thai-style noodle salad can be served hot, warm or cold. It travels well, making it omnipotent for picnics or a packed lunch for action or school. To spice the flavour taking place in the works a little, just slice a red chilli and toss it through at the end.
The ingredient of Thai lamb and mint noodle salad
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 400g lamb backstrap, thinly sliced
- 200g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mass mint leaves
- 2 green onions, sliced
The instruction how to make Thai lamb and mint noodle salad
- Heat the oil in a wok or non-stick frying pan higher than high heat.
- go to the lamb and cook in batches for 2-3 minutes, tossing regularly until browned. sever from the wok and keep warm.
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover taking into consideration boiling water. Sit for 3-4 minutes until soft, later drain well.
- insert the lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar and grant stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- To serve, toss the lamb considering the noodles, capsicum, tomatoes, mint, green onions and dressing. relief immediately.
Nutritions of Thai lamb and mint noodle saladcalories: 374.035 calories
fatContent: 8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 24 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 64 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 785.39 milligrams sodium