Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Start it off the right pretentiousness similar to a low-fat breakfast of muesli, fresh and dried fruit and a drop of honey for sweetness.
The ingredient of Fig bircher muesli
- 2 1/2cups natural muesli
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 3/4 cup chopped dried figs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 buoyant figs, quartered
The instruction how to make Fig bircher muesli
- tote up muesli, apple juice, yoghurt, milk, dried figs and honey in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon muesli union into bowls. Sprinkle subsequently nuts. peak once buoyant figs. Serve.
Nutritions of Fig bircher mueslicalories: 608.255 calories
fatContent: 17 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 66 grams sugar
proteinContent: 15 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 95.6 milligrams sodium