These tangy carrots are the fixed accompaniment to the Sunday roast.
The ingredient of Cumin mustard carrots
- 2 bunches baby (Dutch) carrots, peeled, ends trimmed
- 60g Western Star indigenous native Butter Salted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp arena cumin
- 1/4 cup (45g) currants
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Cumin mustard carrots
- Cook carrots in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan beyond medium-high heat until foaming. build up the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. accumulate the cumin and cook for 1 minute or until aromatic. build up the carrots, currants, mustard, and honey and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until mad through and with ease combined. Season following salt and pepper. Place around a serving platter and sprinkle past parsley. advance immediately.
Nutritions of Cumin mustard carrotscalories: