pull off comfy roughly your picnic rug, later tuck into pastry pillows in the same way as lashings of tomato sauce.
The ingredient of Teddies picnic pillows
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 curt brusque cut bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 150g chicken mince
- 50g (1/4 cup) drained canned pineapple pieces, finely chopped
- 40g (1/4 cup) frozen peas and corn
- 4 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Tomato sauce, to encourage
The instruction how to make Teddies picnic pillows
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray later than non-stick baking paper. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan more than medium heat. mount up shallot and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden.
- mount up the mince and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until cooked. rouse in pineapple, peas and corn. Set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Use a round 7cm-diameter pastry cutter to cut 18 discs from the pastry. Place 1 tablespoon of mince union in the centres of half the pastry discs. culmination taking into consideration long-lasting pastry discs. Use a fork to press the edges together to seal. Place just about the lined tray.
- Brush pastry pillows in the same way as egg. Use a fork to prick the tops. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden. bolster in the same way as tomato sauce.
Nutritions of Teddies picnic pillowscalories: 126.67 calories
fatContent: 8.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.5 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.5 grams protein