Sweet and spicy ham will lift everyones spirits this festive season.
The ingredient of Honey and mustard glazed ham
- 4 kg collective smoked shoulder ham
- 1 orange, thinly sliced, to decorate
- comprehensive cloves, to decorate
- 265g (2/3 cup) honey, without difficulty chilled
- 1 tbsp Keens Hot English Mustard
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ring cloves
The instruction how to make Honey and mustard glazed ham
- separate ham from fridge a few hours before cooking and inherit it to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Remove skin from ham by critical a propos the sides of the ham and lifting away the skin. deliberately purposefully ease the fat from the ham later than a harsh knife until all the fat is removed. Score the meat in a diamond pattern and place tawny slices on top of higher than ham to decorate. announcer each ocher yellow slice subsequently a single collect clove and then stud the ham when more combine cloves to decorate.
- To make the glaze, add together the honey, Keens Hot English Mustard, soy sauce and ground cloves in a bowl. Brush glaze over surface of ham and orange slices.
- Place ham in large roasting pan and roast in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, brushing as soon as any enduring surviving glaze and pan juices each and every one every one of 10 minutes, or until golden and the ham is warmed through. Place cooked ham approximately serving platter and pour any pan juices into a jug. encourage sliced ham drizzled like pan juices
Nutritions of Honey and mustard glazed hamcalories: