This Japanese-inspired dish is served steaming hot which makes it perfect for Cool winter nights.
The ingredient of Beef sukiyaki
- 500ml Massel beef accretion
- 2 tbsp thick soya sauce (Ayam brand)
- 1 x 190g can water chestnuts (Trident brand), drained
- 220g thin egg-style noodles (Wokka brand)
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, cut lengthways into thin strips
- 1 x 190g can bean sprouts, drained
- 100g snow peas, ends trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 350g beef scotch fillet steak, thinly sliced across the grain
The instruction how to make Beef sukiyaki
- tote up the collection store and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce in a wok and bring to the boil beyond medium-high heat. edit heat to medium. grow the water chestnuts and noodles and simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
- go to the green shallot, bean sprouts, snow peas and cabbage. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Use tongs to divide vegetables and noodles along with serving bowls.
- mount up the beef to the collection store join up and cook for 1-2 minutes or until beef is tender. Use tongs to divide beef in the course of serving bowls. Ladle more than the beef addition and drizzle like the remaining soy sauce. help immediately.
Nutritions of Beef sukiyakicalories: 303.291 calories
fatContent: 12 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 3 grams sugar
proteinContent: 27 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 51 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1218.99 milligrams sodium